How to live a long and healthy life

  • 23/05/2020
  • / By PokeShop

The Danish Twin study established only about 10% of how long we live is dictated by our genes the other 90% is dictated by our lifestyle. What is the right lifestyle? Should we take vitamins? How much exercise? Dan Buettner did research and discovered there are 4 locations in…